- Organic Lavender essential oil has a calming scent which makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves. Therefore, it helps in treating migraines, headaches, anxiety, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress. The refreshing aroma removes nervous exhaustion and restlessness and increases mental activity
- Organic Mandarin Essential oil is relaxing, playful and balancing and a great addition to Calm Balm.
- Oakmoss grown on the mighty oaks is grounding and soothing to any type of inflammation or irritation.
- Vetiver essential oil is very soothing and cooling, with the effect of this essential oil calming and pacifying all sorts of inflammations. It is particularly good in giving relief from inflammations in circulatory system and nervous system. It is also a Nervine: A tonic for the nerves helping to get rid of nervous disorders, afflictions, epileptic and hysteric attacks, nervous and neurotic disorders. The Essential Oil of Vetiver is a well known sedative. It sedates nervous irritations, afflictions, convulsions and emotional outbursts such as anger, anxiety, epileptic and hysteric attacks, restlessness, nervousness etc. and even benefits patients of insomnia.
- Organic Patchouli, works great for people suffering from depression. It uplifts mood, drives away disappointment and relaxes tension.
- Ylang Ylang, essential oil fights depression and relaxes body and soul, thereby driving away anxiety, sadness etc. It also has an uplifting effect on mood and induces and feeling of joy and hope. It may be an effective treatment for those undergoing nervous breakdown and acute depression after a shock, accident, it is also an aphrodisiac.
**Made with Love By Nature Diva for Spirit Nation**